[Arirang Radio] 2015-7-10
1. How is the status of technology penetration and IT presence in the Middle East, specifically UAE, Saudi Arabia?
2. What about other Middle Eastern countries? Is this phenomenon only limited to the oli rich monarchies in the region?
3. I remember that the Arab Spring revolution of 2011, was described as a SNS revolution. Thanks to the IT penetration into the society in the Arab World, the outbreak and spread of the revolution possible. Is this proposition holding true and feasible?
4. How do you assess the future of those IT technology-friendly but still very traditional countries of oil rich Arab monarchies?
5. What is the implication of your assessment about the globalizing oil rich monarchies for Korea, then?
* Good Morning Seoul, Arirang Radio (2015. 7. 10)