The Asan Nuclear Policy and Technology Center (ANPTC) visited the US from August 21 to September 1, 2012 to introduce the newly established center and its main projects and to discuss ROK-U.S. nuclear cooperation. The Center met with leading nuclear policy experts at around twenty organizations including universities, think-tanks, the international organization, a national lab, etc.
– Harvard Belfer Center, MIT in Boston
– CSIS, CEIP, CNS, NTI, NEI, SAIS, GABI, Arms Control Today in Washington D.C.
– Carnegie Corporation, Permanent Mission of the ROK to the UN, UN 1540 Committee, UNODA in New York
– Argonne National Lab in Chicago
– UC Berkeley, Stanford CISAC in Sanfrancisco