Members of the media are welcome to cover the Asan Plenum either online or in person. Video of all public sessions including transcripts will be posted as soon as they become available.
While members of the press are welcome to take their own videos, photographing will be prohibited except during the Opening Remarks, Keynote Speech, and the first ten minutes of Plenary Session I. This is to ensure that the panels can be run without interruption. We ask for your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
If members of the media are interested in interviewing panelists, requests should be made in advance to the Asan Institute, by April 12. The interview schedule will be notified individually. Please be advised that interviews are subject to change based on the availability of the panelists. For an interview request or inquiries, please write to email@example.com
Namsan Ⅴ room will serve as the press room on April 25, 2023.
It is located on the 2nd floor of Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul. Opening hours will be from 8am to 6pm on that day.
Please be advised that only credentialed members of the press who RSVPed by April 12 to firstname.lastname@example.org with details including name, affiliation, and mobile number will be granted for attendance due to capacity and security reasons.
Press releases emanating from the Plenum can be viewed on the Plenum website
Summaries of the sessions taking place in the Grand Ballroom will be available hours after the conclusion of each session. They can be found in the press room as well as on the website
* Summaries of concurrent sessions will not be immediately available.
Videos for all sessions will be available in the Multimeda on the Plenum website
The Asan Plenum kindly requests that its name be directly mentioned in any reports related to its activities and events.
- Photos : Photos taken at the Asan Plenum and subsequently published in media should mention “Asan Plenum.”
- Television : Any interview conducted at the Asan Plenum should visibly display the Asan Plenum logo or mention “Asan Plenum” in the interview. The same should hold true for any program based on the events and activities of the Asan Plenum.
- Print/Radio : Any interviews or articles that are products of the Asan Plenum should mention “Asan Plenum.”
- Online Publication : “Asan Plenum” should be mentioned in any article or interview related to the Plenum’s activities. The website can be linked to at