Members of the press are welcome to cover the Asan China Forum either online, through the live streaming provided on the Asan China Forum website, or in person. Video of all public sessions will be streamed live, and both transcripts and video footages will be posted following each session as soon as they become available.
After the Opening Remarks, Keynote Speech, and the first ten minutes of Plenary Session I, photographing is prohibited. This is to ensure that the panels can be run without interruption. We ask for your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
All members of the press who wish to attend the Asan China Forum in person must register in advance. Please register on our website at Asan China Forum http://en.asaninst.org/events_category/asan-plenum/sub_category/press-registration/
Journalists and reporters interested in interviewing the panelists, requests should be made in advance to the Asan Institute. The interview schedule will be posted at the registration desk as well as in the press room. Please check the list frequently as interviews are subject to change based on the availability of the panelists.
To request an interview, please contact our communications officer, Ms. Minhee Lee. She can be contacted via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +82-02-3701-7377.
The press room at the Asan China Forum will be on the 2nd floor of the Westin-Chosun hotel (Rose room). It will be Wi-Fi enabled and open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, with four monitors live streaming the events of each day. Two lap tops, one printer and a fax machine will also be available for the media.
Press releases emanating from the Forum can be viewed on the Forum website at: http://en.asaninst.org/events_category/asan-china-conference/sub_category/press-release/
To view the live streams of the events, please visit the website at: http://www.asanchinaforum.org/multimedia/livestream.asp
Summaries of the sessions taking place in the Grand Ballroom will be available hours after the conclusion of each session. They can be found in the press room as well as on the website at: http://en.asaninst.org/events_category/asan-china-conference/sub_category/session-sketches/
* Summaries of break-out sessions will not be immediately available.
Videos for all sessions will be available in the video archive on the Asan China Forum website at: http://www.asanchinaforum.org/multimedia/videoArchive.asp
Photos for all sessions will be constantly updated on the Forum’s online storage drive at:
http://www.webhard.co.kr(ID: bigstudioS, PW: 1234)
The Asan China Forum kindly requests that its name be directly mentioned in any reports related to its activities and events.
- Photos : Photos taken at the Asan China Forum for media use should mention “Asan China Forum.”
- Television : Any interview conducted at the Asan China Forum should visibly display the Asan China Forum logo or mention “Asan China Forum” in the interview. The same should hold true for any program based on the events and activities of the Asan China Forum.
- Print/Radio : Any interviews or articles that are products of the Asan China Forum should mention “Asan China Forum.”
- Online Publication : “Asan China Forum” should be mentioned in any article or interview related to the Forum’s activities. The website can be linked to at http://www.asanchinaforum.org