Members of the press are welcome to cover the Asan Nuclear Forum either online, through the live streaming provided on the Asan Nuclear Forum website, or in person. Video of all public sessions will be streamed live, and both transcripts and video footages will be posted following each session as soon as they become available.
Journalists and reporters interested in interviewing the panelists, requests should be made in advance to the Asan Institute. The interview schedule will be posted at the registration desk as well as in the press room. Please check the list frequently as interviews are subject to change based on the availability of the panelists.
To request an interview, please contact our communications officer, Ms. Minhee Lee. She can be contacted via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +82-02-3701-7377.
The press room at the Asan Nuclear Forum will be on the 2nd floor of the Westin-Chosun hotel (Rose room). It will be Wi-Fi enabled and open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, with four monitors live streaming the events of each day. Two lap tops, one printer and a fax machine will also be available for the media.
Press releases emanating from the Forum can be viewed on the Forum website at: http://www.asannuclearforum.org/press_information/pressReleases.asp
To view the live streams of the events, please visit the website at: http://www.asannuclearforum.org/multimedia/livestream.asp
Summaries of the sessions taking place in the Grand Ballroom will be available hours after the conclusion of each session. They can be found in the press room as well as on the website at: http://www.asannuclearforum.org/programme_detail/sessionSketches.asp
* Summaries of break-out sessions will not be immediately available.
Photos for all sessions will be constantly updated on the Forum’s online storage drive at:
(ID: bigstudioS, PW: 1234)
The Asan Nuclear Forum kindly requests that its name be directly mentioned in any reports related to its activities and events.
- Photos : Photos taken at the Asan Nuclear Forum for media use should mention “Asan Nuclear Forum.”
- Television : Any interview conducted at the Asan Nuclear Forum should visibly display the Asan Nuclear Forum logo or mention “Asan Nuclear Forum” in the interview. The same should hold true for any program based on the events and activities of the Asan Nuclear Forum.
- Print/Radio : Any interviews or articles that are products of the Asan Nuclear Forum should mention “Asan Nuclear Forum.”
- Online Publication : “Asan Nuclear Forum” should be mentioned in any article or interview related to the Forum’s activities. The website can be linked to at http://www.asannuclearforum.org